Terms and Conditions Of Use
This is a 3rd party operating company. Therefore we are not associated with any network carriers, smartphones, or any cellphone manufacturing company. Images, trademarks, and logos are a copyright of their individual owners.
At any moment in time, we reserve the right to change the terms and conditions. Once changes are made they will take immediate effect when posted on our website. It is the customer’s responsibility to carefully read the terms and conditions on every visit to our website. A customer’s continued use of our website shall signify their acceptance to be bound by these latest terms and conditions.
Unlocking Policy, Cancellations
1. Service delivery times are an estimated time and are not a 100% guaranteed. Delivery times may vary base on models, networks, and supplier status.
2. Orders which are submitted for processing cannot be canceled once started.
In any event, where a code is not successfully calculated or not found for your cell phone, a 100% refund will be returned.
At most 99% of the time, a code will be successfully calculated to unlock your cell phone. If the calculated code does not work for your mobile device, a video proof will be required of you. The video must absolutely contain 3 factors:
1. Show the IMEI number.
2. Enter the unlock code sent you by us.
3. Show the error message upon entering the code.
4. If the mobile device is unlocked and there is a payment dispute, Permanentphoneunlock.com reserves the right to re-lock the mobile device.
* You MUST contact us first if you are requesting a refund via video proof. Each mobile device has different video requirements. If these requirements are not met, our suppliers with whom we work with may refuse a refund.
Please allow up to 7 business days for the refund to show in your account.
No refunds will be given if:
1. The IMEI number, network carrier, phone model, and email address provided by you is incorrect and an unlock code has been produced.
2. The phone is hardlocked, meaning an incorrect unlock was previously used in an attempt to unlock the phone. This can permanently diminished the amount of tries left to input the correct code. Most phones will begin with at least 10 attempts to enter the correct code. If you are not sure of your phone’s history please check with us first.
3. No video evidence is provided in which the code did not work or did not meet the requirements needed.
4. Retrieval of the unlock code exceeded our stated average turnaround time. In most instances we are very accurate or even faster with the turnaround times, however, there may be contingencies in which causes a delay.
5. Your device was successfully unlocked but the network you wish to use the phone on is not compatible. It is the buyer’s responsibility to make sure the device you wish to unlock will be compatible with the SIM card and network you are trying use.
6. You have changed your mind and no longer wish to have your phone unlock or you have unlocked somewhere else after the order was placed with us. No refunds on orders that are processing.
We are committed to protecting our customer’s privacy 100%. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully (in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998). We will never collect sensitive information about you without your explicit consent. The personal information which we hold will be held securely in accordance with our internal security policy and the law. If you have any questions/comments about privacy, please do not hesitate to contact us.
HARDLOCKING YOUR DEVICE:
Before you purchase one of our unlock codes, it is up to you as the purchaser to check to see if your device is already hardlocked. Hardlocked means your device will be unable to accept one of our “working unlocking codes” as you are out of attempts. Depending on the manufacturer of your device you may have 3-10 tries. We will not refund you if your device is already hardlocked and you have already purchased a code.