Benefits Of Unlocking Your Phone
When you unlock your phone from any network carrier, you will be able to:
- Save thousands of dollars off your yearly phone bill.
- Increases the resale value and marketability of your phone by 100%.
- Use your phone on any GSM network, at home and worldwide.
- Eliminate high roaming fees while on business or vacation.
Is unlocking my phone legal?
The Digital Millennium Copyright Act, introduced an exemption on November 27, 2006, specifically permitting unlocking of cellular devices. The exemption was scheduled to expire on October 27, 2009, but was extended on an interim basis, because the Register of Copyrights had not yet completed its triennial review of DMCA exemptions. In July 2010, the Librarian of Congress extended the DMCA exemption for another 3 years.
Do I have to unlock my phone again after updating it?
No re-locks ever. Once you use our phone unlocking services once, you will never have to input an unlock code ever again. This is a permanent unlock even after updating your phone’s firmware or OS.
Our process is simple; select your device or device network, select your phone model category, submit your 15-digit IMEI number to us, and we will process and deliver your request remotely with simple unlock instructions.
Before you place your order
- Make sure that the SIM card you will be using is compatible with the device you intend to unlock.
- Verify that your phone is asking for an unlock code.
- Verify that your 15-digit IMEI number is accurate (dial *#06# from your phone to obtain your 15-digit IMEI number).
I received an unlock code but it’s not working. What should I do?
- Double-check that you have followed instructions emailed to you correctly.
- Verify that you have entered the unlock code correctly.
- If any of the above does not work, please send a video verifying that you have given us the correct IMEI number, make, the model of your device and network.
I still haven’t received my code.
Some e-mail providers will label our messages as junk/spam. Please check your junk/spam email box to see if our email is there. You can also track your order through our site. If you still haven’t received any email about your unlock code please feel free to contact us.
My phone isn’t listed on your site. Can you still unlock it?
Always feel free to contact us about your device make, model and network it is locked to. We will be happy in finding a solution for you!